ressources + recherche
Voici une courte liste de documents et liens à propos de la relève en architecture partout au Canada qui pourraient vous intéresser. Faites-nous signe si vous croyez que quelque chose devrait être ajouté à la liste!
Formation continue IRAC RP
The following are PDFs of conference presentations and workshops by members of the RAIC EP since 2015.
- 2015 RAIC Festival (Calgary): Interns in Practice: Integration as the Key to Shared Success
- 2016 RAIC Festival (Nanaimo): RAIC Emerging Practitioners
- 2017 RAIC Festival (Ottawa): Emerging Practitioners: Shaping the Future of Architecture
- Video Interviews with design practice leaders across Canada (full video | abridged video)
- 2017 IIDEX Conference (Toronto): Emerging Practitioners: Shaping the Future of Architecture (Abridged and revised)
- 2018 RAIC Festival (Saint John): Supporting Inclusiveness in Architecture
Relève en architecture
RAIC EP gathers, discusses and distributes information on Intern Architects across the country.
- National map of Intern Architects across Canada (2016)
- Video Interviews with design practice leaders across Canada (2017) – full video | abridged video
- OAA Interns’ Forum Paper: BEcoming an Architect: Sustaining Our Future
Etudiants en architecture
- StudyArchitecture.com: https://www.studyarchitecture.com/
- “Explore StudyArchitecture.com to find a wealth of resources, including where to learn, what to know, and the latest news in the global architecture community.”
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA): http://www.acsa-arch.org/resources/data-resources/canadian-schools
- Survey results on Canadian schools of Architecture and other metrics on the profession:
- Moriyama Scholarship: https://moriyama.raic.org/scholarships
Diversité et inclusion dans la profession
- BEA (Building Equality in Architecture):
- “BEAT is an independent organization dedicated to supporting equality and diversity in the profession of Architecture through advocacy, community engagement, supporting minorities in Architecture and professional development. “
- BEA Atlantic: https://beaatlantic.com/
- BEA Toronto: http://www.beatoronto.com/
- BEA Praries: https://www.beaprairies.com/
- BEA West – Coming Soon!!
- Parlour Guides (Australia): http://archiparlour.org/parlour-guides/
- “There is no one reason for women’s significant under representation in architecture and no one solution. The Guides provide multiple tactics to deal with multiple issues. They also recognise that gender inequity needs to be tackled by us all: women and men, employers and employees, students and practitioners, universities and professional bodies, we all have the ability, and the obligation, to make a difference.”
- RAIC EP Presentation from the 2018 RAIC Festival (Saint John): Supporting Inclusiveness in Architecture
- Architects Journal (UK) annual architecture survey: https://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/women-in-architecture/survey
- Equity by Design (USA) annual architecture survey: http://eqxdesign.com/